Top Hat builds integrated brand identities and campaigns to grow them. This past year, we’ve expanded our business into the merch arena.
Currently we manage the online shops for Turner Dairy Farms, Pittsburgh Brewing Company (Iron City, I.C. Light), and Millie’s Ice Cream, and are looking to expand our family of brands further in 2021.
That’s where this role comes in.
This role will receive training to fulfill the below duties. Overall, we’re looking for an independent, motivated team member who can adapt to and grow in this position.
- Researching, sourcing, pricing, and ordering merchandise
- Working with our fulfillment partner Clockwise to deliver and inventory merchandise
- Posting new merch on eCommerce platforms
- Managing customer service communications
- Maintaining organized documentation on stock levels
- Identifying merch sales trends and successes, and researching new ones
- Taking light box photos of merch for web and promotional purpose
- Structure: salaried with benefits
- Locations: primarily at our soon-to-be Aspinwall, PA office with scheduled visits at Clockwise in Creighton, PA
- Start date: ASAP
- Training to be provided
- Organization skills are a must
- Should be able to lift boxes up to 40lbs
- Reading comprehension and communication skills
- Experience with digital — including social media, ads, PPC, and mail platforms — and intro photography skills is a bonus
Visit our contact page to apply. Mention that you’re applying for this position.