Top Hat builds integrated brand identities and campaigns to grow them. A large part of that work is designing and developing websites.
That’s where this role comes in.
- You’ll be in charge of translating brand identities into website designs, collaborating with fellow designers with different skill-sets, helping present to the client, overseeing development, and performing quality assurance on the final product.
- Secondarily, other design skills are a bonus and may be utilized to contribute to branding, print, and digital design project.
You will get to work with a variety of clients, especially cool ones in the CBD, coffee, and beer space.
- Structure: salaried with benefits
- Location: remote until COVID-19 State Opening Orders change, then on-site in our Millvale office
- Start date: ASAP.
- A depth of experience and portfolio in UI/UX is a must
- Experience with Sketch is a bonus
- Experience with CSS is a bonus
- Reading comprehension and communication skills
Visit our contact page to apply. Mention that you’re applying for this position.