This role is meant for true “unicorns …” For the ultimate fusion of designer and developer. Sound like you? Apply here.
You need to be able to design visual identities and marketing assets (like these from our portfolio)—
Conceptualize and design websites, but also develop them into living, breathing websites (like these from our portfolio)—
- Adobe PhotoShop and Illustrator prowess
- Experience designing visual identities and marketing materials
- Advanced knowledge of HTML, PHP and CSS
- Experience building websites from scratch on the WordPress CMS
- What’s the time commitment? Up to 20 hours per week.
- What’s the pay? Let’s chat about it.
- Opportunities for advancement in Top Hat IMC? You bet. We’re an agency growing by the day. Do well and there will be more here for you.
- Location of work? Pittsburgh. This will be a hybrid work style mixing in-office (our’s with endless amounts of fresh-roasted, free coffee) and remote freedom (from vacation spots, at-home in pajamas, at-coffee shops, etc.).
Does this sound like you? Does the free coffee sound good?