Top Hat builds websites from scratch exclusively on the WordPress framework. Each website is pixel-perfect to the original, client-approved vision of our design team.
- You’ll be working side-by-side with our design team to execute the development of websites from the ground up.
- Other duties may include helping to manage the “Hosting & Caretaking” side of our business and developing digital Top Hat marketing assets.
- You will get to work with a wide variety of clients, especially cool ones.
- You will be closely trained in our processes by our head developer, Ben Butler.
- Structure: full-time, entry level
- Location: on-site in our Millvale office.
- Start date: ASAP.
- (2) days of remote work per week
- Paid Time Off
- Recent graduate or graduating senior
- Efficiency and skill writing HTML and CSS.
- jQuery and PHP knowledge are a plus, but not requirements.
- Knowledge of developing on WordPress is a plus, but not a requirement.
Visit our contact page to apply. Mention that you’re applying for this position.