We’re beyond excited to share an announcement—our blog has been recognized as one of the Top 100 Branding Blogs on the Planet by Feedspot. Yes, you read that right—on the planet. That warrants some victory music and a victory dance.
Feedspot—the best place to read all your favorite websites in one place—compiled this list to help any business (big, small, retail or B2B) learn how to evolve, transform and establish a brand.
In their own words:
“This list consists of blogs on all the key branding facets, such as Small Business Branding, Personal Branding, Corporate Branding, Resume Branding, Employment Branding and Name Branding. They provide marketers, entrepreneurs and brand experts with resources and thought provoking content on brand design, brand strategy, brand identity, brand development and marketing, branding advice, brand advertising, brand innovations, brand management, brand archetypes and everything else in the branding industry.”
These blogs are ranked based on following criteria:
- Google reputation and Google search ranking
- Influence and popularity on Facebook, twitter and other social media sites
- Quality and consistency of posts.
- Feedspot’s editorial team and expert review
Since We’re Talking About Our Award-Winning Branding Blog …
While we’re on the topic, here are a few branding design articles to check out on various branding-related topics:
- 5 Quotes on Branding and What We Can Learn
- The Four Core Functions of Branding
- “Brand” is a Company’s Way of Life
- 7 Things to Fix About Your Company Before You Rebrand
- 3 Signs Your Brand Name is Hurting You
- “What’s Branding’s Relationship with Marketing, Advertising & PR?”
- The “Psychology of Color” Myth & How to Choose Brand Colors
- 5 Street-Smart Ways to Protect Your Brand from Invaders
A huge thank you goes out to our loyal readers who put up with our puns, sarcasm and rants. You’re the real heroes here.