There’s nothing our team likes more than craft beer, coffee, diner food, bowling, historic buildings and charming neighborhoods. That made our move to Millvale a no-brainer.
Here’s the Fast and Dirty on Our New Space
- We moved into a three-floor storefront on North Avenue.
- We’re directly across the street from the original Pamela’s, three-doors down from the famous Jean-Marc’s French Bakery and on the same block as the new Tazza D’Oro.
- Speaking of Pamela’s, our building was formerly owned by the founder of Pamela’s — Pamela (obviously).
- Our new space is 2,400 square feet, which is nearly triple our RIDC Park office.
- Here’s our floor break-down
- Floor 1: primary Top Hat office
- Floor 2: comprehensive photo/video studio
- Floor 3: more offices
If You’re Unfamiliar with Millvale, Here’s the Low-down
- Millvale is just outside the Pittsburgh City limits, four miles from Downtown Pittsburgh and directly across the river from Lawrenceville.
- Millvale has two craft breweries, less than a half-mile apart.
- Like many places ’round the Burg community, Millvale was an iron and lumber mill town in the early twentieth century.
About Top Hat
Since this kind of feels like a press release, here’s kind of a boilerplate about us.
Top Hat is a five-year-old, six-person creative marketing agency specializing in branding, website development and strategy.
The award-winning agency has worked with clients across 30 industries such as Highmark, UPMC, Magee-Womens Research Institute, the National Flag Foundation, Desmone Architects, the Pittsburgh International Auto Show and Standard Realty Group — one of Pittsburgh’s oldest commercial real estate firms.
Top Hat is widely known for its “Will Work for Beer” Campaign launched in April 2017, where the agency offered to work for one brewery entirely in exchange for beer. The campaign attracted dozens of proposals from craft breweries local, national and international. Ultimately, Top Hat chose to work with Lord Hobo Brewing Company in Boston — the fastest growing regional craft brewery in the United States — and has acquired countless beer clients since. The campaign won six awards, including “Best of Show,” in the region’s largest communications awards. It’s also a finalist in two categories for the Silver Anvil Awards, one of the oldest and most prestigious communications awards ceremonies in the world.