It’s no secret that having a compelling website is of the utmost importance to your marketing communications. Or … at least it should be. If that’s not your view, bookmark this page, read this and come back when you’re done:
When it comes to that website, lots of people have even more opinions on what’s best, especially when it comes to platform.
We’re believers that for most business communication’s usages that WordPress will best serve your business. The close second is the HubSpot COS (which is a whole different post), but to fully leverage that is a unique set of circumstances. So again, WordPress is the golden gun.
When you talk about Content Management Systems (CMS) there are many nowadays. You’ve heard these names before: Squarespace, Weebly, Wix, Dixie Chix (just kidding) and WordPress amongst many others.
In a CMS sense, WordPress has an age advantage over the trendy CMS’s. An older age in a tech sense might seem paradoxical, but for WordPress it is a definite advantage. Being open-sourced in nature, WordPress has had time to facilitate a robust community of super talented people. The contribution has made WordPress’ capabilities nearly limitless in terms of what you can do.
From a purely business communications standpoint WordPress:
- Is infinitely customizable and can accomplish nearly any functionality need. This means high concepts can come to life.
- While infinitely customizable, it is arguably one of the most user friendly. This means your team can manage it easily on an ongoing basis (if the developer built it correctly).
- Its backend structures allow for a strong starting point for search engine optimization (SEO).
For more on WordPress vs. the world, check this out:
Our WordPress Website Development in a Nutshell
There seem to be many who throw their hats into the arena of WordPress website development. So why go with this hat?
We Have Actual Graphic Designers
The design aspect of the website is incredibly important. Sure, it has to work well for all involved, but if it looks like junk then it’s not going to do much for you.
- We have actual graphic designers and a real, live creative director. Every detail is intentionally and masterfully crafted to reflect your brand, your goals, best design practices and to best serve the end user.
We’re also living, breathing developers. We don’t buy pre-fabricated WordPress themes for $40 online, customize the colors and then turn around and charge you thousands. Every website is designed from scratch and developed line by line.
- Many amateurs use WordPress Plugins in place of actual development. Although Plugins can be helpful for some nice add-on functionality, they should never be used in place of custom development. We develop and leverage WordPress Plugins as added value, rather than using them as a crutch.
We’re Mighty Experienced in WordPress
This isn’t our first rodeo—we’ve developed quite a few WordPress websites, many of which that are award-winning (shameless plug).
We know how to bend WordPress to our will, which paired with a designed-from-scratch approach creates one heck of a website for you.
- Also, we’ve built our own WordPress framework that we build all custom WordPress websites on. This insures a basis for clean code, search engine optimization and seamless core updates for security purposes without downtime.
Need a WordPress Website Developer You Can Trust?
Find yourself in big trouble because some hack screwed your WordPress website? Evaluating the big redesign? Want to make the switch to the WordPress platform?
Whatever your situation, we’ve got an open ear. Get in touch to discuss your next project today.